Pages

Current Favourite Beauty Products May 2017

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Assalamualaikum Hi.


Since I am waiting for my polymer to dissolve *the perk of being research student*, here I am writing to you about my current favourite of beauty products.


ST PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP DOLL SKIN FOUNDATION [TOO PRETTY]





I fall in love so much with this foundation. It makes my face looks flawless and brightened a bit. but I admit after long time, it will be getting oily but I use powder to make it less oily. the coverage is medium. suitable for everyday use because I am always going to the faculty. it feels light and not heavy on my face. but, make sure you choose suits to your skin tone or else it will look cakey on your face.


INNISFREE NO-SEBUM MINERAL POWDER



since I am using doll skin from Sendayu Tinggi, it turns out that my face is quite shiny. but fret not when this powder comes to me. hahah I love using it especially around my T-zone where that area is shining the most.




GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER



I am using this water to remove my make up. when I go out, I usually bring this along with me so that I can remove my make up before performing solat. It is so convenient and easy anddd also suitable for eye area usage. so, no need to buy different product for eyes. saving ma lyfeee and moneyyyhhhh. hahahah



VICTORIA JACKSON MAKE UP KIT



 I have been using VJ for almost one year, I really love the lipstick and also the blusher. besides in this make up kit, it has eyeshadows palette suitable for day and night use, lipstick palette, blusher, eyeliner, lipliner and brush. so easy to bring when you go out. Only bring one item, then you are ready to go :)


EYEBROW BY FACESHOP [DARK BROWN]



forgive me because I forgot what its name, later I will update its name. but I love eyebrow from face shop. the code is dark brown, suit to me well. the color also pigmented. easy to use since the shape of pencil is like eyebrow, so for the beginner, this is the right one for you :)



MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL VIVID MATTE LIPSTICK [MAT4]



I purchase this lipstick on lazada for a very cheap price!!! only RM8.90 if I am not mistaken. The normal price is RM29.90. The color is so nice, I love it since it does not make my lips dried. MAT4 is pink shade color, so I think it suits for someone with bright skin tone.




That is all from me, sorry for the low quality picture. so what is your current favourite beauty products, share with me on the comments okayy? :)


Love, eyja.


4 comments :

  1. i love me some Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water too! it's amazing and not greasy :D

    Lenne Zulkiflly Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banyaknya barang mekap dia! Siqah pakai yang Maybelinne jugak. Suka 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. lepas ni nak try yang garnier micellar water hehe

    ReplyDelete

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs