Pages

The end of my Ph.D journey in Biomedical Engineering

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Assalamualaikum everyone.


Let’s keep one of the most valuable experiences in my life here, anyway it is quite late *read: very* for me to update here because I had my convocation session in last May hahahahah


In the Name of God for Mankind.

Finally I have completed my Ph.D journey. Alhamdulillah for all the favors and tests throughout the journey! wehhh tak sangka dah habis PhD tauuu T______T




Thank you so much for the awards given, SKBSK. Indeed it was a tough journey and sometimes a bit lonely, full of bumpy roads *crying*. But I am so glad I found the best supporters throughout the journey. The struggle is real but so are the blessings. 







This would be impossible without the guidance of my amazing supervisor, Dr Syafiqah, thank you for all the knowledge and advice :) Thank you to my family for all the support and love (especially ayah and my husband for always being my best cheerleaders, and nagging too hahahah), my labmates who always helping me whenever I stuck on research to find the solution and all my precious friendssss (especially elly and shuhaaa for always being there, discussing our research walaupun macam ayam itik discuss tak faham pape sebab bidang lain-lain hahaha). and also big thanks to Tan Sri Ainuddin Wahid Scholarship for sponsoring my Ph.D studies and to all people who may indirectly involved in my journey. Let me share some of photos during my convocation day.






















I believe if my late mama was here, she will be the happiest person ever to see my achievement (there was a time when I got 4.00 during my undergrad, she cried a bucket wehh hahahah) haihhh I miss her so muchh, may Allah reunite us together in a beautiful place insyaAllah.



Dr. Siti Khadijah Binti Lukman

Doctor of Philosophy Biomedical Engineering


3 comments :

  1. Serius la saya betul2 nak tahu prospek kursus ni. Sebab sblm ni anak ambik chemical engineering, rungsing juga kalau course ni pun susah utk dia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anak puan ambil chemical engineering diploma atau degree ya? InsyaAllah anak puan boleh bawa course ni :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own blog
    and would like to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs