Pages

One year in short

Friday, December 18, 2020

 Heyyooo,


woops, it has been a while since my last post, when I was still in Germany. hahah and I think it was almost a year ago and so many things happened to me and I believe to everyone too!


so the major things happened to me throughout this one year, I am a wife now to someone I love so dearly *hehe*, I have finished my lab works and finally got the approved from my SV to submit for PhD viva, getting pregnant and recently I have passed my PhD viva wohooo *cryingggg. Looking back to what happened before, I felt it was a very tiring and challenging year especially when COVID 19 strikes all of us, entirely worldwide, phewww. 


so if I got the chance, I will write here one by one okayy hahah 


till the next post byeeee

No comments :

Post a Comment

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs