Pages

Summer offer in Phantasialand, Germany

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Hello readers,


I am a big fan of amusement park. I really love to go theme park having all the thrill roller-coaster rides. Since I am in Germany now, I am searching for the theme park that I can go. At first, I would like to go to Europa Park since my friends had been there and their review were superb.



But then, I found out another theme park in Germany called Phantasialand. This theme park is at Cologne area. How lucky I am when I found there is a summer offer which if you are visiting Phantasialand between 1 July and 30 August 2019, you will get a free second entry in July and August 2019! Woww that is great deal and without any delays, I have already bought the tickets with my juniors hahaha. Of course before buying, I searched for the reviews and also on their website. Seems so much fun and yeahh cant wait to go there this end of July!



You can search Phantasialand to know more about the offer, you are welcome! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs