Pages

Review: Althea Korea is here!

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Assalamualaikum


hi!


so, I have purchased two things from Althea which are under eye brightener from Missha and Selfie like shot dual lipstick from Witch's pouch. my order combined with my friends just because we wanted to make the order become more than RM150 in order to get the free shipping direct from Korea. It saved us about RM34. wow!


For your information, Althea Korea is a website where you can find the best of K-beauty with competitive prices offered along with a comprehensive line of beauty products from Korea such as Laneige, The Faceshop, TonyMoly, 3 concept eye, banila co, etc. I have compared the prices between Althea and other websites and the price is really affordable, I told you!



and it only took about 6 days for the products to arrive from Korea since Althea has promised the shipping will take 14 days to arrive. so it is faster than what I have expected. all products are genuine and I have got this beautiful Eid Mubarak box from Althea, it is so nice and I am thinking to put all my beauty products in this box. hee :)









I wanted to buy the lipstick because it has two shades so that you can make gradient on your lips and its cost is RM25 only! I guess it is quite cheap and I love the colour so much which the code is 03 (selfie coral & red). While for the under eye brightener, I bought this because I want to cover my dark circle around my eyes, it is my fault because I am always sleeping late, hewhew T____T and for this, I chose natural beige colour. 



sorry for the bad lighting since I only used my phone camera. 


as for me, I love the colour so much, really suits my taste however I preferred lipstick with diagonal shape more than this one since my lips is like an injected fuller lower lip shape. hahah 


overall I give 9/10 for Althea Service and their products :) of course I want to purchase more after this from althea.


here is the link to the beauty world :)








5 comments :

  1. kita tag awak http://theathra.blogspot.my/2016/06/giveway-shawl-raya-by-aryana-couture.html :D jom join ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singgah night walking sambil klik tabung :) done follow you btw.

    ReplyDelete

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs