Pages

good bye 2013, hello 2014 :)

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello.

2013,

i just don't like this year somehow. maybe it is because I felt hurt on many things.
i felt nobody besides me.
i felt everyone against me.
i don't know any person who can I believe or trust.
I'm always have negative perceptions towards people.
I felt offended some how.
I felt like nobody appreciates me.
I felt like why we have to take care of people's feeling but our own hurt?
i just don't know why all these things happened to me.
and I'm really glad when I got an encouragement through reading some comments on my previous post. well you know who you are and I really appreciate it. thank you from the bottom of my heart.
however i know that all of these made me more mature than before.

and now

2014 has arrived.
Im looking forward to this year.
I just want  to make myself happy than before.
I want to be a positive person.
and I found this quotes from Mr. Steve Jobs:

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

deep yet meaningful.
may Allah ease everything for us.
Amiinn.



3 comments :

  1. insya Allah DJ =D

    akak teringat baca satu status dekat fb yg ada org kata sebenarnya makin dewasa kita, makin lama kita di dunia kita makin dekat dengan "kehidupan abadi" (akhirat). akak setuju dengan kata2 steve job. moga Allah permudahkan segalanya... *big smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. kau kenapa giler, ada fon, text la aku gilerrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam eyja...
    bang fenn ucapkan selamat tahun baru walaupun dah 7 hari tahun 2014 dah...heheehhe
    baru nk usahakan blog bang fenn semula...insyaAllah tahun 2014 ni beri sinar baru...
    Amin...

    ReplyDelete

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs