Pages

nearly to the end

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Assalamualaikum and good evening peeps !


ohh my goodnesss , how time flies this fast now we're nearly to the end of year 2012. and it's been so long since last post I wrote right ? teeheee sorry :D



when I flashback throughout my 1st sem in UTM , I could see everything seems relax for me . because my schedule was not too full, and most of the time,I was just enjoying my 1st sem. there were many activities I had joined so far. I got the chance to meet Tun Mahathir , Dr. Faiz Khalid, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza and so on.



then , i've joined jungle trekking activities. maybe after final exam I will tell you bout the activities. and I think , I'm started to like all these kind of challenging activities.




so , so , maybe we'll see after my final exam in january , insyaAllah . pray for me peeps because I've to maintain my CGPA above 3.5 in order to continue being as endowment scholarship holder. phewwww , I've tried my best enough :')



I dont wanna make my parents feel disappointed !



goodbye :)

1 comment :

  1. Yayy dj! Kita ada something in common! Nanti boleh la buat adventurous activities together! All the best for January!

    ReplyDelete

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs