Pages

celebrate #Merdeka55 :)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Assalamualaikum and hello everybody.


weee , today all Malaysian celebrate 55th Merdeka ! so happy independence day to our beloved country ,Malaysia :)



living here peacefully without war and feel less worries when you're going outside of home are some reasons why I really love Malaysia. the foods , the people and even the places, everything is just great here . wherever I go , I'll promise to myself to never forget this beloved country . hee even some of my friends who are already studying abroad also feel the same , Malaysia is the luckiest place we've stayed :')




so I'm truly thankful towards the people who are really determined in bringing back this country for us . without them , we will never gain what we have now. so I hope generation nowadays will appreciate and never forget their root .


so here's my late brother's video :) ohh terima kasih sebab hospital kerajaan banyak memberi bantuan sepanjang adik saya di rawat sebagai pesakit kanser di Hospital Sultan Ismail. Allah sahaja yang mampu balas budi baik anda semua :) even arwah da tak ada,saya yakin beliau pasti akan bersyukur dan berterima kasih dengan bantuan prihatin yang diberikan .









PEN-OFF

No comments :

Post a Comment

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs