Pages

I am in Germany!

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Hi lovely readers,


Now it is 12.10 am in Ilmenau, a small town in Thuringia, Germany. Yes, I am currently in Germany doing my research attachment at Technische Universitat Ilmenau. So far everything is okay, it is just I am missing Malaysia so much, especially the foods and people, of course. 



It is cool staying here because Ilmenau is a small town and quite safe. You can walk alone in the night without worries, just like my friend, Andrew said "You are safe if you are not a bicycle", LOL It is very different from Malaysia because in Malaysia, the shopping mall will be opened everyday until 10pm, but here it will open up till 7 or 8pm, and on Sunday, all shops are closed. hahah It is good actually because you can get to spend more time with your family instead of focusing other things such as shopping, meeting your friends and so on.


Because Ilmenau is a small town, you can just finish tour here in one day. Luckily when I arrived, Nashuha was here. So, I did not worry too much. But now, she left me and going back to Malaysia first. So, I am quite lonely without her presence *takde orang nak kacau* hahaha But is is okay because I will be going back during raya haji so you just need to withstand this only for a month Khadijah and then you will be bfg, dont worry *wipe tears*


Since I was planning last-minute to go here, I was not really prepared with Germany language. When I came here, mostly everyone only speaks in Germany. hahah so I am quite struggling to learn the basic germany. It is quite difficult to understand especially the grammar and pronunciation. Luckily there is an app called Duolingo which helped me a lot and I also attend the language class here to learn more the Germany language. 


Ich bin Siti *I have to introduce my name Siti because Khadijah would be difficult for them since they will pronounce it as 'Khadiyah'* hahahah


Okay, I will write next time.

Till then, Tchuss :)



1 comment :

  1. Long time no see Eyja!

    Couldn't wait for more Germany posts from you x

    ReplyDelete

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs