Pages

random things happened

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Assalamualaikum hi.

It is been a time I did not post anything on my blog.
what happened to me?
Yeah, I am still barely survived in doing my postgraduate studies.
Life is quite tough buy hey, it not called a life if it did not have any obstacles, right?
I admit sometimes I do feel so miserable thinking of what would happen to me in the future.
will I survive this path? will I be success? who will be the one that I am going to marry?


well life is full of uncertain things. Like a roller coaster, full of ups and downs but I am sure every hard and tough journey, there will be something good happen at the end of the road. Keep calm and think peacefully.


love, eyja.

No comments :

Post a Comment

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs