Pages

The must-have mobile apps in my handphone

Monday, July 25, 2016

Assalamualaikum.


hi people!


since I am quite boring and feel sleepy, so how about I tell you about 5 must-have mobile apps in my phone? hahah well I believe that everyone must have their own mobile phone right?



I got a phone for myself when I was 12. but at that time, it was just a simple phone, the ringtone was monophonic if I am not mistaken (?) hahahah I bought a musical notes book to create a ringtone in the phone just to compose the ringtone by myself instead of buying the ringtone. hahah what a memories.



so now, let's moving on to the 5 must-have mobile apps in my phone:



1. PERIOD TRACKER, MY CALENDAR

this app is the top in my list. this one is compulsory to have in my phone. I tend to forget easily when my menstrual period comes and when I did check-up in the hospital, the nurse always asking me when is the last day of my period. I will be in a silence for awhile, trying to refresh when was it. hahah

but now, with this application, you will get reminder and usually it will be plus or minus one or two days from the expected to start. besides that, I do not have any problem and can tell the nurse with confidence when was the last day of my period. hahah there are still many functions in this app, you can download and explore.it.


2. MUSLIM PRO: PRAYER TIMES QURAN

this app is useful for me when I want to know the qibla of certain places or the prayer times. It has Al-Quran also, very convenience app I must say and easy to use. besides that, it has calendar, message and daily verses.


3. MUSIXMATCH

I love this app because it has lyrics. since I love singing, this one fits me really well. so after this, no more wrong lyrics happened. hahah :P


4. VSCO

I love photography, I love pictures. so this app really helps me to get the perfect picture. Usually I will use filter C1, or sometimes I will edit them by myself on their setting. I will fix the exposure, shadows, highlight, fade and sharpness. but it is not all the time, I fix them based on pictures. I will go with it if it comes well. hahah :P


5. PHONTO

I will use this app when I want to add some texts on my photo. There are so many fonts available and ll the fonts are nice and beautiful. I just cannot delete this app since sometimes I love to add texts in my picture. hahah




sorry musixmatch is on the other phone which I used every time I want to listen to the songs.



okay, that's all for my must-have mobile apps.

do you have any interesting apps to be shared?


please do share :)


lots of love, eyja

No comments :

Post a Comment

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs