Pages

Introvert Vs Extrovert

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Assalamualaikum. haiii


I just want to share with you guys of a quiz that I have tried which the quiz will identify either you are introvert or extrovert.  you can try the quiz HERE


Anyway, the result shows that I am an introvert person. well personally I agree with the result. hahah I am someone who try my best to avoid many people because I am quite afraid that I do not do well to interact with them. I am worried that they might be bored talking to me so it is the best for me to avoid the situation. 




I am actually quite selecting friends. I can be friend to everyone, what I mean here is selecting friends that I am comfortable to talk about my feeling, to share my problems and can understand me. 


I am listening more than talking. hahah because I do feel that people will not care about what your problem is so I prefer to not share it and often keep it to myself. However, this one can torment me because I will feel hurt by myself. but if people want to share with me, I am always welcoming them :) well, one of my ambition during childhood is to be psychologist or motivator. ahahah but here I am in UTM, struggling in Biomedical engineering :'D



yeahh like I said before, I only open up to very few people about my problems, my thoughts because I am afraid that people would not accept it. so, when I feel hurt about what people said, I will keep quiet and of course usually I will recite istighfar in my heart, because when I get mad, I often to hurt people with my words. so it is better for me to keep it than hurting to anyone. but yes, again I will end up hurting myself more. sobs :'(


That is why I felt so lonely when my mom is gone because she is the only person that I can open up to many things. whenever I feel sad or happy, she is the first one I will talk to. oh mom, miss you lots :'(


I am not sure about the extrovert part since my result is introvert. hahah do share if you are extrovert :)




p/s: I do not know what is the problem with the writing format, *sigh*




"It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck. Do better"

No comments :

Post a Comment

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs