Pages

never give up

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Assalamualaikum and hello .


so this week is a study week and our final is just few days more. OMO ! I cant really tell u whether I'm done my revision or not because I feel like it still doesnt enough for me.



so during the evening just now,elly asked me to go balai cerapan UTM with her. I felt worry if it just both of us go. it was glad when suddenly nani (my roommate) also wanted to join us. weehee :D



well , why my post entitled NEVER GIVE UP was because our memory today. hahah when we were on our way to go balai cerap,suddenly the rain fell down heavily and it was glad we could turned back to the advance laboratory and waited there until the rain stopped. after the rain stopped, we decided to continue our journey and finally we arrived at balai cerap successfully ! hahaha so let the pictures tell u :)



 before hujan ,molek lagi , hahah

 hujan pulok =='

 muka redha Y___Y


 main hujan , weehee :D


 finally we're here ! :D


 elly :)

 with nani , my roommate , le sister :)



that's a wrap ! hahah buku buku ! :P


PEN-OFF

2 comments :

komen biar bijak :) hee

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs